CBS2’s Elle McLogan witnesses Italian tradition, chats with Tony Danza, and experiences cannoli overload. CBS New York video
From building permits to bike lanes, public data is all around us. The NYC Open Data program is the City’s commitment to putting this data back in the hands of all New Yorkers. Start exploring City data at nyc.gov/data. NYC official video.
3-K for All Serve 5,000 Three-Year-Olds, Speed Cameras, West Indian American Day Carnival
The City’s 3-K for All will now serve 5,000 three-year-olds with free early childhood education in 6 school districts
• The Mayor signs legislation to preserve and expand the use of speed cameras near school zones
• The First Lady serves as this years’ Grand Marshal of the West Indian American Day Carnival. NYC official video
NYC Ferry Lower East Side Route, Brooklyn Queens Connector Streetcar Program, Governor’s Island
The NYC Ferry Lower East Side Route sets sail in the East River
• The City gives the green light to the proposed Brooklyn Queens Connector Streetcar Program (BQX)
• A public review process will help rezone 4.5 million square feet of commercial, academic and cultural space on Governor’s Island
.Official video from NYC City HaLL.
Mayor de Blasio Delivers Remarks at the West Indian American & Caribbean American Heritage Reception
1-888-NYC Well …. we are the beautiful city and our Mayor Bill de Blasio… Bill delivers remarks at the West Indian American & Caribbean American Heritage Reception … Welcome to the People’s house….. Gracie Mansion 88th Street and East End Avenue New York, NY 10128
Pre-K for All Center in Bay Ridge, 100 Seat School in East New York, L Train Service Suspension
The City opens the doors to its newest Pre-K for All Center in Bay Ridge
• City officials break ground on the site of a new 100-seat school in East New York
• City Transportation teams announce transit alternatives for the 15-month L Train service suspension between Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Official video from NYC City HaLL.