New York Great City and New York values- who know New York better ? Texas senator goes on ‘Hannity’ to explain debate remarks that have caused backlash. Video FOX News New York
• The City and State Courts roll out “Project Fast Track,” a new system to curb gun violence and expedite illegal gun cases
• The City’s Housing Preservation efforts have financed over 40,000 affordable apartments in the last two years
• The Supportive Housing Task Force will deliver housing to 15,000 of our City’s most vulnerable
New video “he Tonight Show” Starring Jimmy Fallon… Thank You: Tuxedos, Headphones…
Ted Cruz – Values of New York City – social liberal, pro-abortions, pro-gay marriage, focus about money and media .
– Donald Tramp: in was a very insulting statement
– Rudy Giuliani: Well, if you’re willing to take our money, then show us the respect we deserve
and earned and don’t try to divide us from our fellow Americans..
– De Blasio – I found it’s very ironic, that Ted Cruz came to New York City raised many millions and millions dollars…
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton answers a list of standard job interview questions while Jimmy evaluates her qualifications for POTUS.
Mayor de Blasio – The Empire State Plaza Albany, New York 12242
Mayor de Blasio Hosts Press Conference – Covenant House – 460 West 41st Street Manhattan
January 8, 2016
David Joel Horowitz is an American conservative writer. He is a founder and current president of the think tank the David Horowitz Freedom Center; editor of the Center’s publication, FrontPage Magazine; and director of Discover the Networks, a website that tracks individuals and groups on the political left. Horowitz founded the organization Students for Academic Freedom to oppose what he believed to be political correctness and leftist orientation in academia.