Baselworld is the world’s largest jewellery and watch fair. Each year all of the big brands gather to show off their latest timepieces. Chris Rovzar, luxury editor for Bloomberg Pursuits, has been visiting the show and brings you five of the coolest. Video Bloomberg Business video news.
Students from West Virginia to New Hampshire showed off their scientific research as part of the GLOBE program in a science fair held Friday, March 11, 2016 at NASA‘s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland.
GLOBE – the Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE) program is a hands-on science and education program that connects students, teachers and scientists from more than a hundred countries. To date students have contributed nearly 100-million measurements to the GLOBE database. More than 1.5 million students worldwide have participated in the GLOBE program since it launched in 1995.
Traders EXPO New York . Video interview at Marriott Marquis Hotel on 46 Street and Broadway – The Traders Expo New York – first day agenda
- How to Profit Off the Dark Pool with Stefanie Kammerman
- Learn the Daily Income Strategies the Professor Uses to Dominate the Markets with Adrian Manz
- Fidelity Sponsored Seminars
- Options Strategies of the Pros
- The Fintech Symposium
- ETF Strategy Session with Jackie Ann Patterson
- Real Trading Tools for Real Traders with Jake Bernstein
- Exhibit Halls Hours & Welcome Reception
- An Exclusive Event for Futures Traders Sponsored by the Futures Institute